Last modified: 06/24/2022
No Duk(“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
• The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download access or use the No Duk(the “App”).
•Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, in email, text, and other electronic communications in connection with this App. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
• We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our App:
•Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically when you use the App.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
When you download, register with or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
•By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number (“personal information”).
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your social security number.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and subscribing to our service and requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
- Your search queries on the App.
- Your insurance carrier.
- Your first and last name, date of birth, and mailing address.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING.
When you download, access and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
• Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data/location of data/logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
• Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
• Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
• Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device. If you do not want us to collect this information you may opt out at any time by turning your location services off on the mobile app.
For more information, see “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”.
Note, however, that opting out of the App’s collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled. We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or from you.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
• Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept
mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.• Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
These third parties may include:
• Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
• Analytics companies.
• Your mobile device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about our users. This may include information about users’ use of this App and other apps and websites to serve them interested-based (behavioral) advertising. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly.
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION”.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• Give you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you use the App.